Monday, April 29, 2013

Pie Panel Removal


Finally I am able to update my build log. For once mother nature decided to give us Michiganders a 70 degree day.

So I was able to square all the holes for the the front and rear logics. I rounded all the holes for the holos and PSIs. Best of all, I started the move from a fixed panel dome to a movable panel dome, thanks to Crash's Carbon Fiber Panel Kit. I still need to do the lower panels but for the couple hours i spent, I made great progress. Sadly I wiped away Crash's signature when I was wiping the fiberglass off. Crash will have to sign the BFF for me before he sends it in a place that is more protected.
Here is what I got done.


Also our air compressor has been broken for quite some time and I was covered in fiberglass so we used the Redneck Air Compressor.... a leaf blower.





No comments:

Post a Comment