Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maker Faire 2012

Well, Maker Faire being my first R2 event... I can't put enough words on this post to tell you how awesome it was. It has made me want to create an R2 even faster. The 501st and Rebel Legion have great guys/gals in the Michigan group. They made me feel so welcome. It truly has inspired me. I learned a lot from the other builders. It was an amazing day, I met some interesting people and saw what these groups are all about. I look forward to getting to know you guys better and continuing to work together. I made great progress on the Teeces kit and will update with picture once it is done. I forgot to take picture because I was so caught up in the environment and was fielding questions all day. Here is the only one my parents took. I know the 501st has some of me. If I get them i will upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment